This set includes:
- 1 x 4 litre drinker (approx 50cm tall) with twin cups and rear hooks
- 1 x 3kg feeder (approx 50cm tall) with rain cover and rear hooks
- 2 x ergonomically designed lids
Our drinkers overcome the problems of evaporation, spillage and soiled water. These drinkers incorporate two professional valve operated drinker cups (used by poultry experts) that only allow a small amount of water in the red cups at any one time. When the chickens drink from the red cups and the water level goes down, the valve automatically replenishes the cup (no need for the chickens to press on the float). With traditional drinkers, we regularly had to change the water as the chickens had scratched dirt into the drinker. Like us, chickens need a fresh supply of clean water. The drinkers holds approximately 4 litres of water and are 50cm tall.
Our feeders overcome the common problem of feed wastage. We used to have so much grain wasted by chickens who would scratch all their feed onto the ground in search of the tastiest piece of grain! This is a very common thing for chickens to do. The uniquely designed tray that forms part of this feeder, has special divisions which discourages the chickens from 'swiping' the grain from the feed tray and onto the ground. Many dollars are saved using this type of feeder. The feeders hold approximately 3kg of feed and are 50cm tall.
These drinkers and feeders are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these drinkers and feeders simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these drinkers and feeders take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
- Australian made quality
This drinker and feeder set comes complete with a rain cover for your feeder, to keep your feed clean and dry in any type of weather. The added benefit of the rain cover is that it helps to prevent wild birds such as sparrows and pigeons as well as possums, squirrels and rodents from eating from your feeder. No one wants to feed all the local wildlife when they're trying to just feed their chickens! Many dollars are saved using these feeders.
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
The Royal Rooster drinkers and feeders are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your drinker and feeder inside your coop, you can also purchase 4 metals brackets that you can firstly mount to your coop wall. The drinker and feeder can then simply hook over making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy. Click here to purchase these Solid Wall Brackets (4 pack) to use with your drinker and feeder set.
Two Drinkers/ Two Feeders:
While we most commonly sell our drinkers and feeders as a set, if you would prefer two drinkers or two feeders rather than one of each, we also have these combinations available. Click here for Two Drinkers. Click here for Two Feeders (WITH rain covers).
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- Good product. Little waste of laying pellets now & water lasts longer. Good one!
- Great Product, Chooks love it +++++
- My chooks love the new feeder & waterer set!!!!!!
- Well made product. FAST shipping. Highly Recommended.
- Awesome product. Thanks for the quick service.
- Exceptionally happy, Our little chicken Myrtle loves it! Great!
- Wish I had them years ago. Great seller, very helpful
- They are a great idea. Chooks will be very happy.
- Thank you so much for the speedy delivery of my new feeder and waterer set. They are fantastic, my 3 week old babies love them! Previously I was changing their bedding several times a week and had to keep checking their water many times a day, because they were tipping it over constantly. They were also climbing on top of their old food and water containers and soiling everything. These problems are now in the past! Everything is staying clean and tidy - we couldn't be happier. (Ellane, Coastal NSW)
- Very clever product. Fast delivery. Thank you!
These sets are generally dispatched 2-3 days after an order is received. For orders of 1-3 sets we generally use Australia Post and TNT for orders of more than three sets. Just ask us for your tracking number if you wish to monitor the progress of your parcel/s.
Some finer grain mixes are unsuitable to use in these feeders in damp weather, as moisture is absorbed into the feed which affects the flow of the grain into the tray.
- Additional Information
Mini Description Our popular drinker and feeder set with a rain cover to protect feed and twin cups! Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
- Much more room and less mess Review by Nat
- Before buying my feeder and drink dispenser I was twice daily having to refresh water and food that had been tipped over and scratched dirt in to. These have been life changing! And give the hens so much more room. Thanks, I highly recommend these. They’re great quality as well. (Posted on 16/05/2020)
- Works well! Review by Mick W
- I purchased this set with my coop and it's great, especially the feeder which is the best I've found after a couple of duds bought elsewhere. Very happy with this set. (Posted on 9/03/2018)
- Brilliant- I would happily buy them all over again! Review by Cate
- Living on property we aim to keep spilled feed to a minimum (to deter rodents and thus the snakes that eat the rodents) and these are a MUST! We have one particularly picky hen who loves to dump/spill/flick/sift throughout all her food and this feeder really limits her mess. She can manage to still flick out some feed (which takes a considerable amount of skill) out but the others generally will tidy that up. The waterer is easy for chickens to use and I just rise the cups out occasionally when i'm refilling it, as the girls do drop little bits of food in the cups. Absolutely love these and HIGHLY recommend them! (Posted on 31/10/2016)
- 5 Stars Review by Dianne
Exactly what i was looking for. Water stays clean and feed stays for the most part off the ground
(Posted on 26/10/2016)
- No more constant cleaning! Review by Vickie S
- I bought these about 2 years ago after constantly cleaning out my traditional feeders & waterers. They are fantastic. I could go away for a week and have no concerns for my 2 chooks. They're the best! (Posted on 6/10/2015)
- Love these! Review by Melanie B
- Love these!! No more grotty poo-ey water to clean out! The feeder is great if we have to go away a couple of days! (Posted on 6/10/2015)
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.