This item includes:
- 1 x 4 litre capacity drinker (approx 50cm tall) with twin cups and rear hooks
- 1 x ergonomically designed lid
Our new drinkers overcome the problems of evaporation, spillage and soiled water. These drinkers incorporate two professional valve operated drinker cups (used by poultry experts) that only allow a small amount of water in the red cups at any one time (no need for the chickens to press on the float). When the chickens drink from the red cups and the water level goes down, the valve automatically replenishes the cup. With traditional drinkers, we regularly had to change the water as the chickens had scratched dirt into the drinker. Like us, chickens need a fresh supply of clean water. The drinkers holds approximately 4 litres of water and are 50cm tall.
These drinkers are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these drinkers simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these drinkers take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
Royal Rooster drinkers are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your drinker inside your coop, you can also purchase 2 metals brackets that you can firstly mount to your coop wall. The drinkers can then simply hook over these brackets, making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy. Click here to purchase these Solid Wall Brackets (2 pack) to use with your drinkers.
These drinkers can also be purchased with single cups or in a pair of two drinkers to hydrate more chickens. Click here to view the Single Drinker with Single Cup or the Two Drinkers (twins cups).
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- Good product. Little waste of laying pellets now & water lasts longer. Good one!
- Great Product, Chooks love it +++++
- My chooks love the new feeder & waterer set!!!!!!
- Well made product. FAST shipping. Highly Recommended.
- Awesome product. Thanks for the quick service.
- Exceptionally happy, Our little chicken Myrtle loves it! Great!
- Wish I had them years ago. Great seller, very helpful
- They are a great idea. Chooks will be very happy.
- Thank you so much for the speedy delivery of my new feeder and waterer set. They are fantastic, my 3 week old babies love them! Previously I was changing their bedding several times a week and had to keep checking their water many times a day, because they were tipping it over constantly. They were also climbing on top of their old food and water containers and soiling everything. These problems are now in the past! Everything is staying clean and tidy - we couldn't be happier. (Ellane, Coastal NSW)
- Very clever product. Fast delivery. Thank you!
These drinkers are generally dispatched 2-3 days after an order is received. For orders of 1 -3 pairs we generally use Australia Post and TNT for orders of more than three sets. Just ask us for your tracking number if you wish to monitor the progress of your parcel/s.
- Additional Information
Mini Description Twin cup, 4 litre drinker - great for hydrating up to 8 chickens. Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
- Love, love it! Review by From Oregon USA
- So I have this drinker and LOVE it. I fill it every 4-5th day. It's not my only waterer around the yard but it's the one that is inside the pen for when they are locked up (early mornings) and they go in there often for water when on that side of the yard. Anyhow, LOVE it, no problems, easy to assemble and install, has a cap to keep things/dirt/leaves out, easy to add ACV to, dogs don't drink it all. Gives me peace of mind! (Posted on 27/08/2015)
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.