This item includes:
- 1 x 3kg capacity feeder (approx 50cm tall) with rain cover and rear hooks
- 1 x ergonomically designed lid
Our new feeders overcome the common problem of feed wastage. We used to have so much grain wasted by chickens who would scratch all their feed onto the ground in search of the tastiest piece of grain! This is a very common thing for chickens to do. The uniquely designed tray that forms part of this feeder, has special divisions which discourages the chickens from 'swiping' the grain from the feed tray and onto the ground. Many dollars are saved using this type of feeder. The feeders hold approximately 3kg of feed and are 50cm tall.
This drinker and feeder set comes complete with a rain cover for your feeder, to keep your feed clean and dry in any type of weather. The added benefit of the rain cover is that it helps to prevent wild birds such as sparrows and pigeons as well as possums, squirrels and rodents from eating from your feeder. No one wants to feed all the local wildlife when they're trying to just feed their chickens! Many dollars are saved using these feeders.
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
Royal Rooster feeders are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your feeder inside your coop, you can also purchase 2 metals brackets that you can firstly mount to your coop wall. The feeders can then simply hook over these brackets, making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy. Click here to purchase these Solid Wall Brackets (2 pack) to use with your feeders.
These feeders are also sold in sets together with a Royal Rooster drinker or in pairs if needed.
These feeders are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these feeders simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these feeders take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
- Australian made quality
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- Good product. Little waste of laying pellets now & water lasts longer. Good one!
- Great Product, Chooks love it +++++
- My chooks love the new feeder & waterer set!!!!!!
- Well made product. FAST shipping. Highly Recommended.
- Awesome product. Thanks for the quick service.
- Exceptionally happy, Our little chicken Myrtle loves it! Great!
- Wish I had them years ago. Great seller, very helpful
- They are a great idea. Chooks will be very happy.
- Thank you so much for the speedy delivery of my new feeder and waterer set. They are fantastic, my 3 week old babies love them! Previously I was changing their bedding several times a week and had to keep checking their water many times a day, because they were tipping it over constantly. They were also climbing on top of their old food and water containers and soiling everything. These problems are now in the past! Everything is staying clean and tidy - we couldn't be happier. (Ellane, Coastal NSW)
- Very clever product. Fast delivery. Thank you!
These feeders are dispatched 2-3 days after an order is received. For orders of 1 - 6 feeders we generally use Australia Post and TNT for orders of more than 6 feeders.
- Additional Information
Mini Description Best selling feeder – with rain cover to keep feed dry. Great for up to 6 chickens. Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.