This item includes:
- 2 x 4 litre drinkers (approx 50cm tall) with twin cups and rear hooks
- 2 x ergonomically designed lids
Our new drinkers overcome the problems of evaporation, spillage and soiled water. These drinkers incorporate two professional valve operated drinker cups (used by poultry experts) that only allow a small amount of water in the red cups at any one time (no need for the chickens to press on the float). When the chickens drink from the red cups and the water level goes down, the valve automatically replenishes the cup. With traditional drinkers, we regularly had to change the water as the chickens had scratched dirt into the drinker. Like us, chickens need a fresh supply of clean water. The drinkers holds approximately 4 litres of water and are 50cm tall.
These drinkers are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these drinkers simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these drinkers take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
Royal Rooster drinkers are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your drinkers inside your coop, you can also purchase 4 metals brackets that you can firstly mount to your coop wall. The drinkers can then simply hook over these brackets, making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy. Click here to purchase these Solid Wall Brackets (4 pack) to use with your drinkers.
While we most commonly sell our drinkers and feeders as a set, you can purchase any of the following combinations. Click here for a Drinker and Feeder Set (WITHOUT a rain cover). Click here for a Drinker and Feeder Set (WITH a rain cover). Click here for Two Drinkers. Click here for Two Feeders (without rain covers). Click here for Two Feeders (WITH rain covers).
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- Good product. Little waste of laying pellets now & water lasts longer. Good one!
- Great Product, Chooks love it +++++
- My chooks love the new feeder & waterer set!!!!!!
- Well made product. FAST shipping. Highly Recommended.
- Awesome product. Thanks for the quick service.
- Exceptionally happy, Our little chicken Myrtle loves it! Great!
- Wish I had them years ago. Great seller, very helpful
- They are a great idea. Chooks will be very happy.
- Thank you so much for the speedy delivery of my new feeder and waterer set. They are fantastic, my 3 week old babies love them! Previously I was changing their bedding several times a week and had to keep checking their water many times a day, because they were tipping it over constantly. They were also climbing on top of their old food and water containers and soiling everything. These problems are now in the past! Everything is staying clean and tidy - we couldn't be happier. (Ellane, Coastal NSW)
- Very clever product. Fast delivery. Thank you!
These drinkers are generally dispatched 2-3 days after an order is received. For orders of 1 -3 pairs we generally use Australia Post and TNT for orders of more than three sets. Just ask us for your tracking number if you wish to monitor the progress of your parcel/s.
- Additional Information
Mini Description Double drinker package with twin cups. Great for up to 16 chickens. Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.